Re: espeak is not going to ship with etch

Not nice. It is the old debian-problem with all the pro and contra. At the
viewingpoint of accessibilty it is bad, shure. On the other hand, there are
enough other distributions which are more up to date. And more unstable.
Also, the accessibility packages had a lot of time to get ready for the
upcomming stable release etch. We did not managed it. Now, there are once
more a few years to put them in the following stable release.
yky