espeak is not going to ship with etch

Hi.

The version of espeak we managed to slip into Etch
is 1.16, which unfortunately has a big-endian issue and therefore
does not work on architectures like powerpc.

I've tried to convince the release team that version 1.19 would
be far better for Etch, especially because it also adds
the necessary api changes for gnome-speech.

However, these arguments dont seem to suffice, so as an
ultimate consequence, espeak is going to be removed
from etch, and not release with Debian Stable.

This issue is not under my control, so if you
feel like ranting, please don't attack me, thank the release team
for this.

--
CYa,
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang@db.debian.org