Re: [Kenny Hitt] Re: Is Debian appropriate for accessibility?

    ML> Yes, the slow release cycle, the desktop areas of Debian are
    ML> suffering from it.

In my experience Debian is more stable than Ubuntu and an average
desktop user doesn't need frequent upgrades, actually it's better to
avoid them.  Of course, it doesn't apply to areas such as accessibility
where there is nothing like a stable solution.  But generally, as for
desktop areas, I prefer stable solutions (even) with slower release
cycles.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal