Re: gnome-orca

Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com> writes:

> I recently did ITP for gnome-orca. I found that this package is not in
> Debian yet.
>
> I am planning to co-work with Ubuntu accessibility team also.

Great, you should be able to reuse the Ubuntu packaging, save some
small modifications.

Since Etch is frozen now, I'd suggest uploading to 'experimental' in the
meantime.  Except you want to convince the release team that a NEW
package should slip into Etch after the freeze.

P.S.: Are you a DD?  If not, do you need package sponsoring?
--
CYa,
  Mario