Re: Etch rc1: BRLTTY is not installed

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Simon Bienlein wrote:
 > brltty -b ht -d ttyS0 -t de
 >
 > Is this problem known already? At my last test with the image from
 > October 19, these difficulties did not appear.
on hte november 10th full testing cd, brltty is installed and started with
-E
however the brltty=driver,device,table vriable seams to be not read by
brltty 3.7.2 anymore.
Accordign tothe documentation at elast different variables seam to be used
per option.

I wanted to install debian form the cd, I could start it by hand when
switching to alt+f2 and starting it by hand.

--
Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor@nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor