Gnopernicus package for Gnome 2.8

Hi.  I've watched my Sid boxes get upgraded to Gnome 2.8 over the last
week.  So far, I haven't seen Gnopernicus get upgraded.  Is the package
still stuck in experimental?  When libgnome-mag1 got upgraded, my
Gnopernicus 0.84 stopped working.  I would like to know if I should just
wait a few days or go ahead and build Gnopernicus from source.  I don't
want to build Gnopernicus from source if I can avoid it because I was
getting good results with the Gnome 2.6 and Gnopernicus 0.8.4 packages
in Debian.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny