Re: Considering to drop debconf support from BRLTTY?

wath would be nice is if brltty works out-of-the-box for usb for install.
i.e. just chekc if brltty-cmnd-option is set if not start with auto-detect
if it is start with -e

--
Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor@nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor