Re: debian sarge install with speakup or brltty

Hi.  I remember seeing the info on this list a few months back.  I
thought I saved it, but can't seem to find it.
I tried to do a speech install with the ISO for Debianinstaller beta 4,
but there wasn't a kernel with speakup on the disk.  I can't write
floppies any more, so CDs are my only option.  I believe the only
accessible debianinstaller images are floppy.
For now, I've ended up installing Gentoo on my new box.  It was a pain
compared to Debian, but it talked at boot up.  I miss the way Debian
does things, so after I do more experimenting with Gentoo, I will likely
convert it to Debian.  If I can find a way to boot it with an accessible
debianinstaller, I'll be glad to test.  If not, I already have
debootstrap downloaded.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny