Re: Problem starting brltty on Debian testing

so I have uncommented the three lines in the /etc/brltty.conf in order
to have the good braille display, port and text table and after I run
the /etc/init.d/brltty start command. It works fine now.
But I confirm : after doing an apt-get install brltty in Debian testing
and have responded to all the debconf questions the corrects lines
corresponding to the selected options are not uncommented by debconf. i
tested with an Handytech BrailleTop connected on /dev/ttyS0 and
text.fr-cbifs.tbl thext table. My BRLTTY version is 3.3.1-7 (testing).

Best regards,