Re: best way to install Debian

i really don't know how to help you in this kind of instalation, but may
be you can ask in the debian accessibility list.

i forward this msg to the list (debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org)
to find a good answer for you.

un*rx
a fecha de 11 de ene de 2004, a las 09:10:44 -0500, Lorenzo Prince dijo ...

--
"El libro de la Naturaleza esta escrito en caracteres matematicos."
Galileo