Gnopernicus speech rate Was: Re: Status of Gnopernicus in Sid?

Colin Walters <walters@debian.org> writes:

[...]

> Done.  The speech at least has never really worked for me; it sounds
> like it's coming out *way* too fast.  I haven't had a chance to
> investigate.

You can change the speech rate of Gnopernicus under
Input/Output settings -> Speech settings -> Voice settings ->
 Increase/Decrease rate

P.S.: Excuse if I named one of the menu items wrongly, I can
only hear them right now, no braille display support yet.

--
CYa,