Re: Status of Gnopernicus in Sid?

Hi.  I haven't had much luck getting the Debian gnopernicus package to talk.
Up until yesterday, I couldn't get the CVS of gnopernicus to talk either.
By talk I mean provide me with useful information about the screen.
They made updates to CVS yesterday (05/19/2003) that got my system
talking with festival as well as the DECtalk software synth.  I only
build gnopernicus and gnome-speech from CVS.  The rest of my system is
the gnome 2.2 from unstable.

          Kenny