Re: Problem to read the entire screen on Sid with BRLTTY
- To: Boris Daix <Boris.Daix@insa-lyon.fr>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Problem to read the entire screen on Sid with BRLTTY
- From: Mario Lang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:21:08 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Boris Daix's message of "Sat, 24 May 2003 14:09:07 +0200")
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Boris Daix <Boris.Daix@insa-lyon.fr> writes:
> I tested dialog/whiptail by hand, and dialog has the behavior we don't
> want (only buttons are selectable with cursor, items in lists are just
> color selected). whiptail works fine : <TAB>, move down/up (I can't
> reproduce the display bug I have with modconf by using whiptail
> manually -- for the moment).
Can you retry if this "display bug" with modconf
still persists? I just read modconf sources, and modconf
definitely uses whiptail, and *only* whiptail, no dialog.
(look at modules/dialog in modconf sources).
I tried modconf (I usually don't use it), and I could
not see any display bugs.
Mario | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
| Get my public key via finger firstname.lastname@example.org