The Accessibility gconf key for GNOME2

Hello.

I just made some progress with regards to Gnopernicus.

Mails on gnome-accessibility-list suggested that currently, accessibility
features need to be explicitly enabled for GNOME.

The command-line to do this is:

gconftool-2 --type bool --set /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true

After the accessibility key is set to True, gnopernicus
suddenly starts to speak at least its own menus.

I'm still having difficulties with other applications though, this might
be related to me not having libgail-gnome-module installed.

I'll report back if I figured out more.

--
CYa,