Re: DNS records for the Debian Academy

Hi,

> Thanks for your suggestion. With all due respect, please allow me to decline it. I am giving it a try anyway.

I know you are aware that the hosting of Moodle and such for Debian Academy is actually a solved issue.

If Debian Academy wants to restart their efforts and wants a machine with Moodle and academy.debian.net pointing to it, all that is needed is a friendly ping with that information to the DD who has been managing it during the first iteration (which is me).

-nik