Re: our new vps, dns

On Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:43 PM jathan <jathan@debian.org> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your great work always Dashamir. We have achieved a lot
with your initiatives and the other interested members participation. I
ask you an apology because I will not be able to participate in the next
meeting nor in the DNS configuration or something else related to
infrastructure due personal issues that I did not want to mention
before. Please Joost or someone else as Debian Developer keep helping. I
need to keep working on my self to feel better, but I don't want to have
friends and colleagues depending on my participation to do different
things right now. Keep going on without me by the moment please,

Jathan, thanks for what you have done so far.
We wish that you get well soon.

Sincerely,
Dashamir