Re: our new vps, dns

On 22/09/2022 01:20, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 7:45 AM Joost van Baal-Ilić
> <joostvb-debian@mdcc.cx <mailto:joostvb-debian@mdcc.cx>> wrote:
>
>     At https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDotNet you can find how to setup DNS
>     for academy.debian.net <http://academy.debian.net>.
>

> It obviously needs to be done from a DD (you, Jathan, or someone else).
> Let's make a meeting to discuss about it (DNS, VPS management, etc.)
> https://cloud.fs.al/apps/polls/s/sDTTinLSxF6mX8iI
>
> Dashamir
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your great work always Dashamir. We have achieved a lot
with your initiatives and the other interested members participation. I
ask you an apology because I will not be able to participate in the next
meeting nor in the DNS configuration or something else related to
infrastructure due personal issues that I did not want to mention
before. Please Joost or someone else as Debian Developer keep helping. I
need to keep working on my self to feel better, but I don't want to have
friends and colleagues depending on my participation to do different
things right now. Keep going on without me by the moment please,

Regards
Jathan

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀