Re: Debian Academy BoF in DebConf22

Hello Dashamir.

I've just restored the backup on my laptop. The site works fine, but not sure about the logins. The original admins have set up access through Debian Salsa. I'd probably need the original domain to test if this setup still works. If nothing else, I can make course backups on my laptop, which we can then restore on another Moodle.

I'm still willing to help with administration. I could probably also host the server, but for that I must first make an inquiry at my institution.

Regards;
Mitja