Re: Debian Academy BoF in DebConf22

Hello.

If it helps, I have a backup copy of Debian Academy's Moodle. I made it just before the server was shut down.

Regards,
Mitja

On 12. 07. 22 00:00, Dominik George wrote:
Hi,

Dominik. Can you turn on the Debian Academy virtual machine hosted in
the Teckids PROXMOX host please?
It was never hosted on a Teckids proxmox host.

In any case, the machine does not exist anymore. It was shut down and subsequently removed after we sent several warnings which were ignored completely for several months.

-nik