Rebooting Debian Academy

Hi,

I like this idea and I would like to help.
I still have to catch up with the past work, but it is clear that the Moodle server is not available anymore. If we can get access to a server, and a domain pointing to it, I can help with installing and maintaining the Moodle server. I have been maintaining my Moodle instance for years now, so I know how to do it (see: https://ocw.fs.al/)

I think that Debian has resources to support us with a server, but I am new to debian and I am not sure how to proceed for requesting it. Maybe we should contact the team of system administrators. Anybody has any idea or knowledge about this?

Regards,
Dashamir