Re: Training about how to use Moodle

On 10/08/2022 21:51, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
I can try to develop and run this course myself. I am not an expert, but I do have some experience with using Moodle, and with organizing (synchronous) online trainings. It would be great if you could find at least 1 hour per week to participate in the lessons as an assistant (helping any students that need help or answering any questions that they might have).
I think I can manage to assist you with lessons.

As for certificates, I think badges are the best way to go.

I have never used them, but probably this is a good idea.

I don't have much experience with badges, but I did set few of them up in Moodle, and it is quite easy. Users can also export badges to their own backpack. For badges to have a bit more weight, they should be issued using Moodle on Debian's domain.

Regards,
Mitja