Re: Progress on Debian Academy?

Hello.

As there is some interest and hope in the project left, including myself, I'm willing to take over the hosting of the Debian Academy. I've already copied the data from the server. I will need some help with setting Moodle/Salsa integration, and of course DNS changes.
Is the 30. September deadline set in stone or there is some flexibility in it?

Regards,
Mitja