Re: Progress on Debian Academy?

On 22/09/2021 10:11, Dominik George wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 11:20:17PM +0200, Dominik George wrote:
>> when reviewing Teckids' infrastructure costs, we were wondering what
>> the state of Debian Academy is. From the outside, we cannot see any
>> progress on contents in Moodle.
>>
>> If someone could give a short update on the agenda and estimation when
>> a fair amount of courses will be available, that would be much
>> appreciated.
>
> As this e-mail went unanswered for over a month, and we could find no
> progress on Debian Academy, we will shut down the debian.academy.net
> machine on 30th September.
>
> If you intend to make progress on the project some time in the future,
> please let us know if we can help out again.
>
> Cheers,
> Nik

Hi Nik,

Thanks for your Email and for all your support during this time. How
much does it cost Teckids to keep the Debian Academy virtual machine
running per month? Can I help by paying its cost so that it doesn't get
shut down and stays with what it currently has?

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than