Re: New version of the book.

On 21/03/2021 02:19, Mechtilde Stehmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> there is a new updated version of the book "Packaging with gbp". I also
> prepared a recent version of *.po files for translation into English.
>
> More languages are possible
>
> Regards

Hi Mechtilde,

Thanks a lot for sharing the new updated version of "Packaging with gbp"
:) Maybe we can announce this great new also in the
debian-i18n@lists.debian.org and debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org to
get more people interested to help with the *.po files translation to
English and to other possible languages,

Regards
Jathan

--
A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the
GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than