RE: Work on concept stalled (was: Step 2: Aim (was: Steps towards a concept for the Debian Academy))

Hello Gregor,

Here is what text is from your draft version ...

2. AIM

What is the overall aim of the Debian Academy, the grand vision, the lighthouse we're sailing towards?

Example:
       The Debian Academy is an e-learning platform for learning about how to contribute to the Debian project.

It appear that the few visible active players are trying to find what tools are going to work for them to create content for e-learning.

To figure out how to get people to be 'productive' in the Debian project and it various support Teams information is needed from those an the 'inside.'

How about an outline from both a maintainer 'DM' and a developer 'DD' about what tools and systems are used to automate the creation of the Debian distribution
and the packaging system.    What is the workflow?   Where does the hamburger come from after the cow is shot!  :-)

There is a difference in between using a Linux distribution (even as a power user) then the skill sets needed to build and maintaining a distribution.

regards,

David