Re: Work on concept stalled (was: Step 2: Aim (was: Steps towards a concept for the Debian Academy))

Hello,

Am 30.11.20 um 03:48 schrieb kc4zvw@orlando220.org:
> How about an outline from both a maintainer 'DM' and a developer 'DD' about what tools and systems are used to automate the creation of the Debian distribution
> and the packaging system.    What is the workflow?   Where does the hamburger come from after the cow is shot!  :-)

I am working on a detailed reference how to create Debian packages
semi-automatically.

It also describes a possible workflow.

You can find a work-in-progress ar
https://people.debian.org/~mechtilde/Dokumentation/

The source code is at https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/dpb

It is written in German and *.po files for translation are also available.

Please give me a hint, if someone want to start with translation I'll
update the system ASAP.

Regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann