Git lab push error

Hi

I am getting the following error when trying to push content to

https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/screenshots.git/

warning: redirecting to https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/screenshots.git/
remote: Enumerating objects: 4, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (4/4), done.
remote: Total 3 (delta 1), reused 2 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database .git/objects
fatal: failed to write object
fatal: unpack-objects failed

I don't understand how I don't have permission, it was working fine yesterday, then today I am getting this.

Can anyone help, I don't understand git other than git add git commit git push and git pull.

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Sutton, Cert ContSci (Open)