Searching a way to convert Impress files into Scorm or AICC or any files that could be imported into a LMS (ie Moodle)

Hello,

I just heard about the Debian Academy and had a look into it.

I am a university teacher and as of today I was using simple presentation tools such as Libreoffice Impress and/or Writer (on Ubuntu).

Because of the Covid, we are asked to use LMS systems, which is not a bad idea.

The question is how I can save a lot of time by converting all the stuff I have into files that can be used by such LMS system (SCORM, AICC, ...).

I am planning to use Moodle and I searched in many places.

For example there is a solution that convert Powerpoint files to Scorm (www.ispring.com) but it is not working on Linux and not open source.

Thank you in advance for your help.

K. Bala, Dr.