Crowdfunding for m68k support in the Mold linker

Hi!

There is a new linker called "Mold" [1] that is being developed by Rui Ueyama,
one of the core developers of LLVM [2].

Rui has said in a discussion on Github that he is accepting donations [3] and
that he is willing to add m68k support to Mold if we can raise $1000.

I have already started a crowdfunding campaign in the German a1k.org Amiga forum
and we have already collected $250 [4]. If we can get another $750, Rui will start
working on m68k in Mold.

So, if anyone is willing to support this effort, please go his sponsoring site [5]
and make a one-time donation. If you have made a donation, please let me or Rui
know so that we can track who has sent money to support the m68k backend.

Thanks,
Adrian

[1] https://www.phoronix.com/news/Mold-1.5-Linker-Released
[2] https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/graphs/contributors