Building my own Debian m68k NETINST ISO from Debian Installer kernel and initrd

Hi Debian/m68k people,

I have successfully built my own hd-media initrd and kernel image by cloning the Debian Installer repository [1] and building them from a Debian install on Aranym from the latest snapshot [2]. My Aranym has the following kernel:

Linux aranym 5.15.0-2-m68k #1 Debian 5.15.5-1 (2021-11-26) m68k GNU/Linux

So the d-i generated kernel and initrd modules target that version, that mismatch the 2021-10-20 one (5.14.0-3). So in order to use them I need to build my own NETINST ISO. The Debian Installer repository says:

"Note that this does not create full debian ISO images; that is left to the
debian-cd package. As a shortcut, you can create a mini-ISO image, with
only the netboot initrd on it. make build_netboot will create a
dest/netboot/mini.iso, using isolinux. Any size initrd can be placed on
this ISO, which may be useful for testing."

I am not figuring out what would be the steps to use the debian-cd package (got here [3]) with my own hd-media and kernel images. Could someone let me know how to build a NETINST ISO?

Regards,
Carlos

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer
[2] https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/snapshots/2021-10-20/debian-11.0.0-m68k-NETINST-1.iso