Re: udev and friends not able to mount Atari GEMDOS partition

Le 09/09/2020 à 09:53, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel!
>
> On 9/9/20 9:25 AM, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:
>> Now I had a quicklook at libblkid, and it should be able  at first view
>> to cope with sector size up to 4096 bytes, so I am a bit puzzled here.
>> https://github.com/karelzak/util-linux/blob/master/libblkid/src/superblocks/vfat.c#L218
>
> It might be worth asking on the util-linux upstream mailing list as the maintainers
> are usually very responsive and helpful.

Thanks Adrian for the hint, I will write them. The words responsive and
helpful took my attention.
BTW I still have this quote of you in my email signature :)

--
You know an upstream is nice when they even accept m68k patches.
  - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Debian OpenJDK maintainer