Re: Where is last official ISOs for 68k?

Hi,

correction:
I wrote "jigdo-live" where i meant "jigdo-lite".

The riddle of the checksum string which base64 -d cannot decode seems
to be caused by the ambiguity of RFC3548 which offers two "alphabets"
for Base 64.
Obviously .jigdo uses the "URL and Filename Safe Alphabet" whereas the
program base64 expects the "Base 64 Alphabet".

The difference between both is in "-" <-> "+" and "_" <-> "/".

So "wsfEt-ZHUGE27bcOEQdnwg" can be decoded if i write it as
"wsfEt+ZHUGE27bcOEQdnwg" (and append two "=" to get to a number of
characters that is divisible by 4).

If we were sure that zope-quotafolder_0.1.1-1_all.deb is good, we could
even squeeze it by dd into the ISO at the correct location. xorriso
could tell where. But there is few hope for the overall SHA256 to
match the resulting ISO.

The Debian-specific riddle is why that .deb does not yield the MD5
which it obviously had when the ISO was composed many years ago.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas