Re: Where is last official ISOs for 68k?

Hi,

tero@yli-koski.fi
> I managed download all expect CD ISO number 13.
> Also when downloading 2nd Source ISO from Debian 3.1r8 (Sarge) it had same
> problem. Some files missing when trying download them with jigdo.

Looks like a bad file in the mirrors. Maybe Adrian knows how to verify
a manually downloaded .deb package by its inner checksums.

The slightly incomplete ISO image
   debian-31r8-m68k-binary-13.iso.tmp
should be usable for all purposes except installing the particular package
which does not fit properly into the .template file.

I understand it is about package

  zope-quotafolder_0.1.1-1_all.deb

which i get downloaded by jigdo-lite but which obviously does not satisfy
the program afterwards. jigdo-live gives no clue what's wrong (i assume
MD5 mismatch) but it reports
  Found 0 of the 1 files required by the template
Googling for the package brings me to

  https://debian.pkgs.org/8/debian-main-amd64/zope-quotafolder_0.1.1-1_all.deb.html

where i see it offered by URL

  http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian/pool/main/z/zope-quotafolder/zope-quotafolder_0.1.1-1_all.deb

But using "http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian"; as mirror gives the same effect
as with "http://archive.debian.org/debian/";.

The downloaded package has MD5
  2c86dfb955eb4f0ff7d71fd49b9ae496
base64 -d of the checksum string in debian-31r8-m68k-binary-13.jigdo yields
  3945cf9ea545cd92b334024445f4324e

If i download some other package where base64 -d can cope with the encoded
checksum string of .jigdo (*), i get matching MD5s after some due fiddling:

  http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/liba/libalzabo-perl/libalzabo-perl_0.86-1_all.deb
has MD5
  1af9bd9582175120841edd58b9b181ee
Its checksum string in gunzipped debian-31r8-m68k-binary-13.jigdo is
  Gvm9lYIXUSCEHt1YubGB7g
which
  base64 -d | od -t x1 | sed -e 's/^.......//' -e 's/ //g'
translates to
  1af9bd9582175120841edd58b9b181ee
So here, the MD5 in .jigdo and .template matches the MD5 of the package file.

(*) For some reason, base64 -d refuses to decode the checksum string
    "wsfEt-ZHUGE27bcOEQdnwg" of zope2.6-verbosesecurity_0.5-3_all.deb .
    I had to use another package for verifying my checksum string
    conversion method.

> Also when downloading 2nd Source ISO from Debian 3.1r8 (Sarge) it had same
> problem.
> Some files missing when trying download them with jigdo.

Where can i find the .jigdo and .template files of this ISO ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas