Debugging FPC build issue on m68k

Dear Teams,

I started looking at the m68k build issue, but the buildd logs are not enough to understand what happens.
I tried to find a m68k machine on porter boxes but failed to find any.
Also building a qemu image does not seem as straight forward as I expected, so I'd like to know if anybody can help providing access to a machine or a qemu image that I can download.
Of course, any help to debug this issue is more than welcome.
--
Cheers, Abou Al Montacir