Re: Seccomp support for linux-m68k

Hi Andreas,

On 27/07/20 9:10 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Jul 27 2020, Michael Schmitz wrote:

What I attempt to do is support syscall filtering. Returning -ENOSYS in
that case would run the risk of masking existing syscalls to user probe
code just because the user process happens to have insufficient privileges.
What does ENOSYS have to do with privileges?

Nevermind - closer reading of the seccomp_filter docs reveals that I shouldn't overwrite the return code that might have been set by a filter. So the question of what return code to use is for the filter code to decide.

I'll revert back to the first version of the check.

Cheers,

    Michael

Andreas.