Re: Seccomp support for linux-m68k

Hi Adrian,

Am 26.07.2020 um 06:54 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
What return code would we need to set on returning from an aborted syscall?
(Without setting a specific one, -ENOSYS will be used by default.)

If we're talking about syscall_trace_enter(), it should be -1.

OK, that's -EPERM. Reading the comment in asm/errno.h, -ENOSYS is not a legitimate return code for syscalls to use. I'll change the trace entry check to set -EPERM instead.

Andreas: could we preset -EPERM as return code on entering do_trace_entry to save another jump, possibly even without setting -ENOSYS before attempting the syscall, or would that break the syscall ABI?

Cheers,

	Michael

Adrian