Re: Seccomp support for linux-m68k

Am 26.07.2020 um 13:34 schrieb Michael Schmitz:
Andreas: could we preset -EPERM as return code on entering
do_trace_entry to save another jump, possibly even without setting
-ENOSYS before attempting the syscall, or would that break the syscall ABI?

Never mind - -ENOSYS is needed for strace only, not the syscall proper so a slightly simpler version saving one jump is possible.

I'll send a final version for Geert to consider if your tests show this actually works as intended.

Cheers,