Re: Planning a Debian/Linux m68k Meeting in 2020

Hi!

On 4/10/20 10:04 AM, Carsten Strotmann wrote:
> after the nice meeting we had in 2018, I've started planning a meeting
> for 2020 (I'm an optimist).
>
> So far, there is no date or location, but I've updated the website:
> <https://m68kmeeting.linuxkistchen.de/>
>
> If the current COVID-19 situation will continue over the summer, the
> event could be held in cyberspace as a virtual conference. Maybe it is
> alwys a good idea to offer an virtual attendance option for people who
> cannot travel.
>
> I'm interested in feedback on possible locations, dates, virtual
> conferences and such.
I would be interested to attend a meeting in Essen this year although
I don't expect the situation to have changed by that time, so I assume
an online meeting would probably a better idea.

I assume that Jitsi would be suitable for that case.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz