historic m68k meeting video

Hi,
some of you may remember that we had an m68k meeting in Kiel 10 years (and
one month) ago. I recorded the public talks of Wouter (debian secrets) and
Joey (debian administration) and some of the m68k discussions and I stumbled
upon the tapes this week. So I finally captured the video, it helps to have
larger disks than 10 years ago. The video is obviously not HD, the audio
volume is pretty low (especially of the m68k part), definetely not up to
debconf video standards. I wonder if anybody of the participants of that
meeting is interested in that video. I would have to convert this DV to mpeg
to cut down the size to something reasonable (any suggestions for ffmpeg
options?) before I could put it somewhere for download.

Christian