Kernel does not boot on TT030

Hi,

after i showed some screenshots of my new Debian 10 netinstalled system on the Falcon, some people got interested and tried it, too.

Two guys on atari-home tried the netinstall on the TT030.
They have plenty of TT-RAM but still, the kernel does not start up
and run the D-I from the initrd. A serial terminal was connected to
one TT, but all it received was "ABCDEJK".

It has been tried with and without the -S (kernel to ST RAM) bootarg.

Is the kernel of the netinstall CD supposed to run on a TT030?

with kind regards,
Stefan "Beetle" Niestegge