Re: BTS usertags: user debian-68k@l.d.o or debian-m68k@l.d.o for m68k?

On Tue, 2017-12-19 at 07:33 +0100, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:

> Haven’t looked into the details, but would changing the addresses of
> m68k-build@nocrew.org also change their mailing list archive links?
> Is that archive still online? If so, it would be good to have the
> links being kept, but the references for new replies to be changed.

I'm only talking about Debian BTS usertags here, so moving bugs from
m68k-build@nocrew.org to debian-68k would only affect these pages:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=m68k-build@nocrew.org
https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=m68k-build@nocrew.org

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=debian-68k@lists.debian.org
https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=debian-68k@lists.debian.org

nocrew.org is deadish and I can't find any mention of the m68k-build list:

https://web.archive.org/web/20050112052713/http://www.nocrew.org:80/lists.html?list=m68k-build

Recent nocrew.org email addresses I've seen, who might be able to help:

Lars Brinkhoff <lars@nocrew.org>
James Troup <james@nocrew.org>

--
bye,