Re: Debian installer image for Debian/m68k

Le 31/08/2017 à 14:32, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
> Hi!

Hi,

> I just created the first debian installer image for m68k since aeons,
> it can be downloaded from here:
>
>> https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/debian-cd/2017-08-31/
>
> Note: This has not been tested at all and booting on a Mac with EMILE
>       most likely doesn't work at all since xorrisofs didn't like any
>       of the HFS-specific options so I had to drop them from the command
>       line.
>
> You can also download debian-installer from here and boot the d-i kernel
> and initrd and then use the CD above as a package source:
>
>> http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-m68k/main/d/debian-installer/
>>

> Again, this has not been tested at all. If this turns your Amiga/Atari/Mac
> into a toaster, you have been warned!
>
> Adrian

This installation fails with:

Aug 31 13:09:07 debootstrap: Errors were encountered while processing:
Aug 31 13:09:07 debootstrap:  mac-fdisk
Aug 31 13:09:08 debootstrap: Setting up mac-fdisk (0.1-16+b1) ...
Aug 31 13:09:08 debootstrap: dpkg: error: unknown option
--print-installation-architecture

Laurent