Debian installer image for Debian/m68k

Hi!

I just created the first debian installer image for m68k since aeons,
it can be downloaded from here:

https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/debian-cd/2017-08-31/

Note: This has not been tested at all and booting on a Mac with EMILE
      most likely doesn't work at all since xorrisofs didn't like any
      of the HFS-specific options so I had to drop them from the command
      line.

You can also download debian-installer from here and boot the d-i kernel
and initrd and then use the CD above as a package source:

http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-m68k/main/d/debian-installer/

Again, this has not been tested at all. If this turns your Amiga/Atari/Mac
into a toaster, you have been warned!

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz