Re: scalapack tests missing on m68k

On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 08:07 -0400, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 08/09/2017 01:17 AM, Drew Parsons wrote:
> > > I can run the testsuite manually if you like.
> >
> > That would be handy, especially to know if the tests have in fact
> > been
> > built.  The log doesn't show any complaints about the test
> > executables,
> > but on the other hand the empty test results together with the
> > dh_install error suggests they're missing.
>
> The builds are all performed with "nocheck nobench" which is
> intentional.

I see. That explains why the buildd didn't run the tests, which is
fine.

In that case it's just dh_install that we need to fix, where it reports
 missing files
    build-openmpi/BLACS/TESTING/x*
    build-mpich/BLACS/TESTING/x*
The logs indicate that xCbtest and xFbtest should have been built
there.

(I presume that error means that build-openmpi/TESTING/x*, etc. have
been found by dh_install)

Drew