Re: Seeking for porterbox

On 08/01/2016 11:37 PM, Kolbjørn Barmen wrote:
> I have for a long time had on my todo to put together a minimalistic
> ramdisk containing qemu or aranym, that essencially maps all the hosts
> hardware resources to the emulated system, so that when it all boots,
> it pretty much appears as a m68k system. Are your plans similar?

No, for SH4 I actually managed to acquire additional cheap hardware
from Taiwan which I am going to add as buildds. I hope I will be
able to get this done within the next two weeks.

For m68k, I hope to see more powerful FPGA-based machines to come around
in the future. There are already machines like the MiST available [1]
which are reasonably fast but don't support anything beyond a 020
without MMU yet, so I hope this is going to improve in the future.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz