Re[2]: Debian on mac68k

------ Original Message ------
From: "Finn Thain" <fthain@telegraphics.com.au>
To: "Mac User" <userm57@yahoo.com>
Cc: "John Paul Adrian Glaubitz" <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>; debian-68k@lists.debian.org
Sent: 2/23/2016 11:27:45 PM
Subject: Re: Debian on mac68k

<snip>

https://www.telegraphics.com.au/~fthain/stan/linux-m68k-image-4.1.18-mac-00084-ge6b89b9.tar.gz

  SHA1 9ee49c4d9361785b872f9448acd3e25a4f52ab92

The patches are the 84 that I've sent to the scsi maintainers. They affect
only the mac_scsi module. (Mac kernel binaries don't have any use for
atari_scsi, sun3_scsi etc so these modules aren't present.)

Gave this a shot on the ol' LC 475 and it booted up fine. Maybe a little bit faster than the previous 3.x I was using. Gave it a good dist-upgrade and it seems to be running well, aside from a couple weird SCSI messages. Probably hardware.

X still works too, about as well as it ever did :)

Scott H.