Re: Log for attempted build of libsoundio_1.0.2-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Andrew Kelley dixit:

>https://github.com/andrewrk/libsoundio/issues/7

Yes well, I’m only the guy whose autobuilder is trying to build
the Debian package. So if you require specific versions of the
dependencies, version them.

>On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:

http://www.afaik.de/usenet/faq/zitieren/

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting