Possible regression in gcc 5/6 on m68k

Hello!

The latest package versions of gcc-5 and gcc-6 seem to have suffered a
regression, both fail to build from source with the comparision of stage
2 and 3 failing:

Comparing stages 2 and 3
warning: gcc/cc1objplus-checksum.o differs
warning: gcc/cc1plus-checksum.o differs
warning: gcc/cc1-checksum.o differs
warning: gcc/cc1obj-checksum.o differs
Bootstrap comparison failure!
gcc/reload1.o differs
gcc/diagnostic-show-locus.o differs
gcc/tree-ssa-tail-merge.o differs
gcc/asan.o differs
gcc/rtlanal.o differs
gcc/bt-load.o differs
gcc/sched-deps.o differs
gcc/lra-lives.o differs
gcc/real.o differs
gcc/tlink.o differs
gcc/tree-affine.o differs
gcc/cfgbuild.o differs
gcc/tree-ssa-loop-ch.o differs
gcc/tree-ssa-math-opts.o differs
(...)

gcc-5:
https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/gcc-5_5.3.1-7_m68k-20160203-1058.build
gcc-6:
https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/gcc-6_6-20160117-1_m68k-20160124-0955.build

I am currently test-building a previous, known to be working version
of the gcc-5 package to make sure it's not a regression in my build
environment. If it turns out to be a gcc issue, I will report the
bug upstream.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz