Re: atari and LVM

Am 02.02.2016 um 02:06 schrieb Finn Thain <fthain@telegraphics.com.au>:
> On Mon, 1 Feb 2016, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have been able to boot my Atari/CT60 again, but I needed to boot (and load
>> hddriver) from floppy, since the harddisk partitions seems to have suffered
>> during the crash in September. Partitions are detected during boot:
>
> If you suspect that the partition tables are corrupt, it would be a good
> idea to fix that first.

You can use gpart (not to mix up with gparted) to detect and maybe fix the partition table.

Does the disk work in another machine (PC or whatsoever)? If yes, then it would probably easier to just backup the data and create a new, working disk on garkin from scratch and copy back the data from the PC.

--
Ciao...          //        http://blog.windfluechter.net
      Ingo     \X/     XMPP: ij@jabber.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc