Re: ruby2.2 fuckup

> On Nov 25, 2015, at 12:38 AM, Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:
>
> John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:
>
> Ah, it’s not that much. And you can probably put the few things that
> do need to be done on top of your FAI stuff.
>
> OK @ the rest, but I could not let the first comment (X11) stand.

You *do* need X11 for the initial setup as Aranyms fbcon driver is read-only and doesn't allow any keyboard input. This has been much of a show stopper really.

And for qemu I can really use the vanilla network setup here at work while Aranym requires a custom setup which is bad given the fact that we have to adhere to the rules dictated by the IT guidelines at the university.

I have had arguments with my boss over this more than once and it would be great if people would rather appreciate my efforts than criticize me.

If it's all so easy, why don't we have more people jump in with additional buildds?

Adrian